All of the school's doors are locked during the day for the safety of our students. Upon arrival, go to the front door of the building (on the front walkway - along Hammond Drive). You will need to press the call button for the office. The camera will allow the office staff to see who is requesting entry. The office staff will then be required to buzz you in (unlocking the doors) for you to enter.
We require all visitors to then report to the office to sign-in on the computer on the front counter.
- You will be required to enter information into the computer system -
- selecting - visitor, volunteer, staff, or student
- enter the name and where you are going - classroom, meeting, etc.
- a name badge will print out for you to wear while in our building
- the name badge should be clearly displayed while you are on school premises
- When you are ready to leave the building, you will need to return to the office to sign out of the system.